Delivering care where members live, work, and play.
Nearsite Health Centers
Nearsite wellness centers are part of our integrated access model, bringing care to employees and dependents in their community.
So, what is it exactly?
Nearsite health centers typically serve multiple organizations in an area, but they are still reserved for members. They are not community clinics open to the public, which means providers have more time to spend with each person and can deliver personalized, convenient care.
- The current state of healthcare
- Accessible care for dependents and employees
- The difference between onsite and nearsite
- What’s inside a nearsite health center
- How to determine if a nearsite health center is right for your population