An employer's guide to wellness today and tomorrow.
The term “direct healthcare” isn’t new, but the definition has evolved over time – taking on a new meaning as the U.S. healthcare landscape changed.
So, what is it exactly?
It’s healthcare directly purchased and delivered to an organization and its members, with no third party in between. In a broken healthcare system, it offers an alternative to the status quo – and a path forward to a brighter healthcare future.
- What is Direct Healthcare?
- What are the Benefits of Direct Healthcare?
- How is Care Delivered?
- What Types of Care are Available?
- What Does a Solution Look Like?
- Is Direct Healthcare Right for Your Population?